PDA

View Full Version : Lower and middle back pain worried it's tumor

scaredgirl86
04-01-17, 18:33
For a few weeks now I've been having pain feels like gas in my middle back near spine. Sometimes it goes to my side in front near ribs but really it only my back.It feels good to lay on back and sit but still a little pain but when I stand up it hurts everyday when I get up I'm in pain and it hurts to twist or move body. I googled and all kinds of horrible things came up. I'm worried that it's a spinal tumor or lymphoma. It's everyday it not going away and I don't want to go to dr I just want to know it's not anything bad. Anyone know what this is?

Double_Rainbow
04-01-17, 18:35
While I can't diagnose you on the internet (obviously), it sounds like a muscular and/or nervous issues. Massage or a chiropractor visit might be in order...

scaredgirl86
04-01-17, 20:42
Thanks for reply. It scary cause it hurts and don't go away I hope it's nothing but muscular but where it is makes me worry it's a tumor in spine

unsure_about_this
04-01-17, 21:25
If you are worried see a GP

scaredgirl86
05-01-17, 05:21
I had stomachache earlier and my pain went into my thigh and back which is making me worry it's something with ovaries. I don't think it is and I don't want to go to dr again I was just there August for similar problem had pelvic and abdominal ultrasound which was clear though she said one ovary was hiding but it was no big deal and if there was anything wrong she would've seen it. I.
also had blood test which was good. I'm trying not to worry but it's hard.

---------- Post added at 05:21 ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 ----------

Now that I mentioned it what does it mean if ovary is hiding she didn't go into more but she wasn't worried. What would cause ovary to hide is it a cyst or endometriosis or anything bad

GlassPinata
05-01-17, 05:49
For a few weeks now I've been having pain feels like gas in my middle back near spine. Sometimes it goes to my side in front near ribs but really it only my back.It feels good to lay on back and sit but still a little pain but when I stand up it hurts everyday when I get up I'm in pain and it hurts to twist or move body. I googled and all kinds of horrible things came up. I'm worried that it's a spinal tumor or lymphoma. It's everyday it not going away and I don't want to go to dr I just want to know it's not anything bad. Anyone know what this is?

Cancer is unlikely, but it could be a kidney infection.
I had two, a few months apart, in my early 20s.
Both times, i could've sworn it was a pulled muscle or some kind of deep muscular pain. But it turned out to be kidney infections, apparently caused by UTIs that I didn't even realize I had, and so left untreated, and they went up into my kidney.
You might want to get that checked out. i don't think a kidney infection would kill you, but it might cause damage to your kidney, if left untreated. The treatment is simply antibiotics. Best of luck!