PDA

View Full Version : It's all coming back :(

Charlottie
11-04-07, 23:57
Okay for ages I've had no symptoms of anxiety.
And then all of a sudden it's all come back!

Really bad chest pains, not being able to breathe sometimes, freaking out over nothing, that horrible depersonalised feeling, horrible dreams, not getting much sleep, lack of motivation.

Blah :( Sorry but it's getting me down I thought I'd got rid of it. :(

And I keep having like this thought that I'm going to swallow coins and choke on them, what the?! I wouldn't eat coins anyway but I keep thinking I'm going to just get the urge and try and swallow some and choke. :|

Lozzie
12-04-07, 00:04
Hi Charlottie :)
I can sympathise with you as recently my panic attacks came back after I thought I was "recovered".
I know it's hard and it can make you feel down but you got to remain positive :)
You have managed to overcome them before so that means you can do it again.
If you ever need anyone to talk to im online most of the time, feel free to pm me if you want to chat :hugs:

Just remember you are not alone and you can get through this :yesyes:

Laura xxx:flowers:

Charlottie
12-04-07, 00:13
Aww thanks for the reply!

I like your display picture by the way hehe

Lozzie
12-04-07, 00:17
Hey no worries :D

Its true though I have lost them haha!
You can get ur own pic if u go into edit ur avatar on ur menu

Laura xx:flowers:

Charlottie
12-04-07, 00:23
Oo thanks for that

mazzywoo
12-04-07, 07:44
Hi Charlottie. Have you ever read any of the excellent books by Claire Weekes? She deals with what she calls setbacks,when you have been ok for ages and then get the old anxiety back. They are very sensible and comforting books. I know how you feel-sometimes it happens to me too and yeah, it can get you down but the thing to remember is that you will be fine again even if things are bad for you at the moment. Best wishes and BIG hugs from Maz xxxxxxx:hugs: