PDA

View Full Version : Saying hello at last

Clarkeyk
04-01-17, 20:11
Hello everyone, where do I start? I've suffered with anxiety since I was 20, Im now 38. I've only really tried to deal with it in the recent years up until then I used other methods of relief mainly drinking to much which ak
Along side antidepressents was not good. Im at a point where I'm trying hard to deal with the anxiety as it has become the worse it had been. I've read a lot on the subject and feel I know some useful info but as most will know when ur in that place of feeling powerless all that info goes for a walk. I have had quite a few events in my life that have contributed to the way I feel but to many to start explaing now, I don't want to bore the socks of people just yet. It would be good to chat with others who feel the same and swap tips etc and Im also here to help others where I can if I can. Would be good to find a meet up at some stage too as
Thnk it would be beneficial.
Thanks and speak soon

venusbluejeans
04-01-17, 20:18
Hiya Clarkeyk and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

almamatters
08-01-17, 16:10
:welcome: to the forum. Hope you find lots of help and support on here.

Bigboyuk
08-01-17, 16:41
Welcome Clarkeyk to NMP Yeah I think the same too :)

Clarkeyk
10-01-17, 16:43
Thanks all. Hopefully will pick up some good ideas.