PDA

View Full Version : We can all do this!!!

KrazyK
06-01-17, 13:48
Today I had a test!!
This was my 4th attempt at my driving test. Each time I had the same women who I found snooty and intimidating. I can drive, my anxieties being with tests and strangers was not helping. I made silly mistakss, things I know better.
3 failures and I was ready to just give up. My husband made me rebook again for another try.
Today was that day! I hadn't slept! What with nerves and being 24w pregnant. It was hard to be positive. I dropped my son round my dads to do the school run (cause my test was at 8.10 and had lesson beforehand at 7.10)

Went out on the lesson... test time.... 4th time and was the same fricking examiner. I was ready to give up right then but it's all paid for so I decided to be positive and just prove to this women that I CAN drive.....

I PASSED!!!

Despite my anxiety I actually passed! May have taken several attempts but it doesn't matter!

So just a positive post to say we CAN do this! We can each take each day as a new day and even beat certain situations!!!

My favorite quote.....

Keep Moving Forward!!! (Walt disney)

swgrl09
06-01-17, 14:18
Congratulations!!! What a nice positive story to motivate us. :hugs:

Jacqueline7
06-01-17, 17:01
Beautiful story. Well done to u.

We are true survivors even though today I felt I'd nothing left to give my adrenaline took over a million times

U must be so proud

Jacqueline

almamatters
06-01-17, 18:20
Congratulations :)