PDA

View Full Version : Hello

MarcusP
07-01-17, 15:23
I'm nearly 40 and I live in Yorkshire.
I was originally from the south, but for various reasons mostly financial I ended up moving north with my partner, who started off in Yorkshire five years ago before she ended up living with me.
We both have mental health issues, she has BPD which for the most part she seems to handle quite while lately, but I have had anxiety related issues for about 5 maybe 6 years now.
I'm currently not getting any help for it, nor am I taking any medication to help with the symptoms, but I already take half a pharmacy's worth of meds for other problems not related to mental health problems.
I don't fare well outside, I also don't fare well inside on my own. I'm a bit of a wreck really. I feel like I can't really win either way, so I just try to get on with my life even if it's really hard to do.
That's pretty much me for now.

So yeah, hi.

venusbluejeans
07-01-17, 15:29
Hiya MarcusP and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

almamatters
08-01-17, 16:11
Hi and :welcome: to the forum.