PDA

View Full Version : Indigestion, bloated stomach, total mess

saintdee
07-01-17, 20:28
Am so so so fed up of this crap! I'm laying here now with such painful indigestion and a stomach like I'm 9 months pregnant and I'm male!!! Im hoping this is just part of my anxiety causing ibs to kick in as I have really struggled with several health issues over last few weeks which I'm sure are my physical symptoms due to the anxiety!? I'm so tired of battling day to day just to get through each day. for everyday over a decade now I have woken up with my eyes stinging and heavy even though I had 8-10 hours sleep, there no escape from finally falling asleep to waking up and it all kicks in again. I am so ****ing lost in this shity life

LisaLisaD
11-01-17, 23:28
Hey dude,

Have you seen your doc about the indigestion and bloatedness? Perhaps a gastoscopy would put your mind at rest, taking a look at what's going on in there once and for all?

I had acid reflux for 7 months straight and it was a nightmare. Could eat and drink precious little without being in pain or regurgitating it. Not nice at all. 2 min gastroscopy sorted me out - showed me nothing was wrong and confirmed it to be stress related. Removing the anx around the symptoms helped me to resolve it.

IBS is most definitely flared by anxiety, too.