PDA

View Full Version : Help please

A1679
08-01-17, 00:08
Hi All, hope your all doing well.

Right ok, so I have anxiety, over the past few weeks it's been continues like every day with dizzy sensations and recently I go pale and cold and feel sick. Why is this?

Also my doctor said my anxiety will permanently go, the reason why I'm suffering with anxiety is because I have a strong memory of what caused it in Feb last year. I'm going to get talking therapy so I'm hoping this works. Can anyone suggest any literature, YouTube or anything that can stop this strong memory? I don't even need to think of what happened in Feb this anxiety is constantly there without thinking about what happened, I would be in someones debt if they could do something that would turn me back to how I used to be before Feb, I'm so desperate for this to disappear.

Thank you so much for reading this.

Andrew.

swgrl09
08-01-17, 01:36
I don't know if you can just get rid of a memory or go back to who you were before. You can, however, learn to live with this memory with a lot of time and work. It sounds like it must be something pretty traumatic? If so, consider EMDR therapy/therapy for PTSD if that is the case. It has a lot of research behind it. I've had it done myself and was very helpful.

A1679
08-01-17, 05:15
Thanks for the advice Swgrl09, I will definitely look into EMDR therapy/therapy for PTSD as I definitely need to sort this out. I would also like to know what the sudden cold temperature in my face and sicky feelings are? :)