PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone,

Cazzam57
08-01-17, 01:38
I hope 2017 is a good year for us all, may it bring us health and happy days.

Not sure if i have done this correctly, im not very tech savvy!
I have been suffering anxiety since an operation early in 2016, now i am also depressed due to health worries.

Drs have not really been much help, im on prozac now 48 days and im hopeful i will see improvement soon. From all that i have read it seems that prozac is a slow med to work, so patience is the key!

There is a lot of support on these forums and i look forward to some guidence and advice in the future, so i thank you all in advance for being here to advise and support.

Cheers ::winks:

venusbluejeans
08-01-17, 01:45
Hiya Cazzam57 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

swgrl09
08-01-17, 01:52
Hi Cazzam57, welcome! It does take some time for meds to kick in all the way and be at the right dose. I hope you start feeling better soon!

Cazzam57
09-01-17, 00:05
Hi,

Thank you for your reply swgrl, its difficult being patient when you want meds to work ASAP. Mornings are worse, i dont know how the day will be, just want to sleep it away. Anxiety is cruel! I do try to keep positive. I hope your new year will bring you lots of good things!

C

swgrl09
09-01-17, 01:17
Thank you! I wish you a happy new year as well! You may want to venture over to the section of the forum about medications. You will find lots of people who have posted experiences similar to yours and might be helpful.

Clydesdale Epona
09-01-17, 01:57
Hi there Cazzam x.
i hope you find the forum helpful and i'm hoping you had a nice start to your new year x

'float on :hugs:'

Cazzam57
11-01-17, 00:14
Thanks Aiden,

Ive been reading through forums for months now trying to understand my anxiety, lots of information sad stories, success stories. I dont know if im reading too much about prozac and what to expect, but knowledge is power.
I really hope this year is a good one for you and everone going through a rough patch!
:roflmao:

Clydesdale Epona
11-01-17, 00:20
Forums are a great way to start I've learned many things over the years from them and found people in the same boat as me which was very helpful, knowledge is indeed powerful as long as you learn the right things for the right reasons :winks:
and thanks I hope it goes well for you too! I'm currently going through my annual new year rough patch :roflmao: but I'm working on it x.
all the best :hugs:

Noivous
11-01-17, 00:26
I hope 2017 is a good year for us all, may it bring us health and happy days.

Not sure if i have done this correctly, im not very tech savvy!
I have been suffering anxiety since an operation early in 2016, now i am also depressed due to health worries.

Drs have not really been much help, im on prozac now 48 days and im hopeful i will see improvement soon. From all that i have read it seems that prozac is a slow med to work, so patience is the key!

There is a lot of support on these forums and i look forward to some guidence and advice in the future, so i thank you all in advance for being here to advise and support.

Cheers ::winks:

Welcome friend. From ypur post it appears you are doing ok and headed in the right direction.

N.

Cazzam57
11-01-17, 01:30
Hi noivous,

Thanks for your welcome, im trying very hard to stay positive and hopeful that prozac will give me the help i need just now.

Its a hard process, i expected a quicker improvement, i know there are things i should do to help myself along. Im just taking it day by day, doing little things, being aware of my surroundings, setting small goals.

I hope you are having a good day! :D