PDA

View Full Version : New here..Hi everyone

Emmajo
08-01-17, 21:01
Hi Everyone,

My name is Emma, I'm 27 and reside in Worcestershire. I love walking, reading, playing games (computer, board games etc), playing badminton, animals and learning new things.

I signed up today as I feel I need somewhere to go to help with my anxiety. The truth is, when I feel very anxious or depressed I can feel very alone, however when I feel OK, I do not contribute any time to overcoming my issues.

I struggle with GAD, I hate the label and I have rejected it for so many years but I think I'm at a point where I need to just admit, I have some issues.

I struggle with the basics despite having achieved much harder things. I recently made a major life change (it feels like it to me) and I am now trying to find my way. I find it hard to adjust, meet new people and constantly worry over things that aren't worth worrying about! Sorry for the rant!! I hope to find this a warm, friendly and informative atmosphere where I can express myself freely and get to know some nice people. :)

venusbluejeans
08-01-17, 21:09
Hiya Emmajo and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Sam Winter
09-01-17, 00:35
Hello there Emma welcome to the forum :hugs: i understand your thoughts and feelings because i was at that point myself in late 2014, the forum is really nice and full of some truly wonderful people, it's become like another family to me lol, if you ever need to personally rant you can always send me a private message and i'd be happy to answer x