PDA

View Full Version : Hello to all...

Smudgie03
12-04-07, 16:33
I just come across this website whilst doing a search for "uk panic attacks" on Google.

From what I have seen and read it looks very informative so I thought I would take the plunge and sign up.

I have been suffering from panic attacks/anxiety for just over 2 years and have spent the last 18 months on Dosulepin.

Am having a bit of a rough time at the moment (not really sure why) so have had to increase my intake from 50mg to 75mg and are off to see my doctor next Tuesday. I'm sure this is just a blip and it isn't all coming back again or at least that's what I'm trying to convince myself!

Anyhow hopefully joining this forum and chatting with other "like minded" people will be helpful...

honeybee3939
12-04-07, 16:37
Hi Smudgie

A BIG warm welcome to NMP, lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice while making new friends on the way.:)

Love

Andrea
xxxx

manmoor
12-04-07, 18:12
Hi Smudgie,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

trac67
12-04-07, 19:25
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xx

nomorepanic
12-04-07, 19:57
Hi Smudgie

A warm welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

You will get loads of advice and support.

Pink Princess
13-04-07, 15:30
hi smudgie, welcome to the website. hope to speak soon and hope you get some good help and advice xxxxx

Zanxiety
16-04-07, 15:09
Welcome Smudgie03, we’ll make you feel really at home here as this is the great place to be, especially for Panic Attacks as I feel some of the things I’ve read already are helping, and I hope the same thing happens to you too. I’m glad you’ve found this great website, and I really like the name of your username too. I hope to see you around on the forum.:)

eastender
16-04-07, 20:19
Hi Smudgie

welcome to NMP

smudgie
17-04-07, 02:41
Hi Smudgie
from one smudgie to another welcome aboard this safe place to talk freely about your feelings and feel completely safe to do so.
I hope you find that its a great site with great people to help.

take care
nessx:hugs:

skylight2007
17-04-07, 14:17
Welcome smudgie, good to have you here!!!!!!!!!!!! Sky