PDA

View Full Version : belching and nausia

HisCrazyQueen
09-01-17, 23:03
I realize most of you are in the UK so let me change that to wind :blush:

I seem to have a lot of wind now, more that I ever remember. Often it gets stuck and that's when the panic sets in. I become terrified, hands tingle, lump in my throat and heartburn, I have spent most of the day today with this feeling, while trying to work. There must be some relation and a medication that would help me...All I have is .5 Ativan for emergency situations

Clydesdale Epona
10-01-17, 00:26
How often do you get heartburn? do you also getting burning in your throat?
trying to determine if it's acid reflux or just overall wind, if it's wind you guys have a medication over there that's supposed to relieve it(works pretty well for me x) but it's acid reflux there's many different medications you can take to relieve it x

PanickyGuy
10-01-17, 00:55
I realize most of you are in the UK so let me change that to wind :blush:

I seem to have a lot of wind now, more that I ever remember. Often it gets stuck and that's when the panic sets in. I become terrified, hands tingle, lump in my throat and heartburn, I have spent most of the day today with this feeling, while trying to work. There must be some relation and a medication that would help me...All I have is .5 Ativan for emergency situations

Have you tried something like "Beano" yet? How about a "Tums"? But if you got acid reflux too and stuff, well that goes hand in hand with anxiety\panic disorder.

Best to see a doctor about that if you've got acid reflux as well.