PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

lumish
10-01-17, 02:24
Hello,

My name is Bret. I am 24. I am a long time sufferer and battler of panic attacks, anxiety, health anxiety, OCD, bipolar disorder, and depression. I recently sustained a traumatic brain injury with acute post concussive symptoms and my health anxiety has skyrocketed to the point of becoming truly crippling for my life. I sleep in my clothes with a bag packed so I can jump out of bed and go straight to the hospital. I am too scared to take the meds the doctor gave me either. It has always been extremely hard for me, but I truly need support and advice now more than ever.

venusbluejeans
10-01-17, 02:35
Hiya lumish and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

BikerMatt
10-01-17, 03:10
Welcome Bret:D Lots of nice and helpful people around here.
Enjoy the forum!

Bella100
10-01-17, 15:04
Hello Bret!
I hope you find this site as helpful as I have!
So many interesting posts and sharing experiences with others in a friendly and non-judgemental way!
I too have Panic Attacks and Anxiety, which make me rather depresssed as stops me from doing alot of enjoyable things!
I would recommend having a read through the site, such useful posts and advice around!

jamesgdev
10-01-17, 16:48
Welcome :) How are you?