PDA

View Full Version : Crazy list of symptoms over the last few months :(

WorriedTeen221
10-01-17, 03:41
So I posted on here awhile back about Tetanus fears, and that passed after a month of worrying. Soon after it was that my teeth were feeling loose in the mornings, when I grinded them especially, then it was pains in my peelvis that I though was 100% prostate cancer or something like that, then came random mornings of waking up with ringing in my ear. Now this past few days, Diabetes worry is back. I have been getting a cold burning sensation in my right foot, sometimes both and right arm. They are not cold to touch but feel freezing to me. I don't really have any other symptoms of diabetes like increased thirst or peeing, just this and its really worrying me. Have it right now and its all I can think of.

lumish
10-01-17, 04:53
You can either get tested to ease your mind or give it some time to see if it subsides. It could just be circulation issues.

WorriedTeen221
10-01-17, 12:34
You can either get tested to ease your mind or give it some time to see if it subsides. It could just be circulation issues.

Thats what im doing, i was convinced i was gone when the tetanus fears struck. This just came out of the blue one night a few days ago and has stayed since.

Fishmanpa
10-01-17, 12:45

I disagree with running to the doctor to get tested for this. Your name suggests you're a teen and while not out of the realm of impossible, it's extremely unlikely to be sinister in any way. Circulation issue typically happen (and do) with people like me who are old enough to be your parents ~lol~

Just based on the post history and the site you're posting your fears on, if you are going to head to your doctor, do so to seek help for your anxiety.

Positive thoughts

ww1399
10-01-17, 17:45
Diabetes is a very manageable disease if you do what the doctors tell you.