PDA

View Full Version : Ingrown hair near groin

BrokenAge
10-01-17, 12:46
So about a week ago I noticed an ingrown hair around my groin. Ive had them a bunch of times so I'm use to it but this one is larger than the others. It's very irritable and uncomfortable. I tried to pop it like I do with the others and it was an unsuccessful attempt. A couple hours pass and I check on it again and I notice a set of soft lumps right near the ingrown hair. They feel like swollen lymph nodes. They rise just a little over the skin but man did that give me a scare. I've never had swollen lymph nodes before. Cancer ran through my mind so fast lol. Any home remedies for ingrown hairs? And what should I do about the lymphnodes? Should I be concerned? I read it's really common for lymph nodes to come with ingrow hairs but ts never happened to me before.

Fishmanpa
10-01-17, 12:53
Well, obviously, giving it a squeeze irritated it and it's essentially a skin infection so a reactive node can be common. Patience grasshopper. This too shall pass....

Positive thoughts

SLA
10-01-17, 13:21
I used to use a lotion called Tend Skin.

It was amazing. Its an astringent, so it dried the skin a little, and exposed the hair on its own.