PDA

View Full Version : HI im new

chrisishere
12-04-07, 18:05
I came accross this doing the usual google thingy. Ive got a mild form of panic disorder, even though i have only had one or two panic attacks I have been quite scared of having more. I get them when i excercise heavy or when i get out of breath which is silly i know. I hasent really stopped me doing much, i still try and get on with things and most of the time is ok, but i do feel anxious that its going to happen which is not very nice.

I do actually perform regularly in front of quite a lot of people and this doesnt seem to bring on attacks ever, and the fear isnt there when i perform. Its quite bizzare, as for some people I know this would be their worst nightmare.

All in all things are good, its more the worry that i would like to tackle before it gets worse. I have already avoided flying and confined spaces which i was fine with before, so im gonna try and nip it in the bud cos its getting to me and bringing me down a little.

anyway, nice to meet you all

chris

manmoor
12-04-07, 18:12
Hi Chris,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

trac67
12-04-07, 19:19
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends,

Take care

Trac xxxx

honeybee3939
12-04-07, 19:32
Hi Chris

A BIG warm welcome to NMP, im sure you will find some great advice here, i hope we can be of some help.:)

Love

Andrea
xxxx

nomorepanic
12-04-07, 19:57
Hi Chris

A warm welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

You will get loads of advice and support.

Pink Princess
13-04-07, 14:57
hey chris, welcome to the site, hope to speak soon and hope you getthe good support you deserve. take kare xxxxxxxxxx

skylight2007
17-04-07, 14:27
welcome to the site chris!!!!! sky