PDA

View Full Version : Quick question please

insideout20
10-01-17, 18:48
I have posted a lot past few days, today I felt much calmer and not panic or anxiety but since I got home from work I have this horrible feeling I just feel like nothing, as though all my emotions are gone , my head feels a bit like it's in a vice but I can't get anxious or happy or anything it's just a nothingness feeling

Fishmanpa
10-01-17, 18:55
OK... but what's the question? Is it normal to feel this way with anxiety?

Yes it sure is! You're mentally worn out from all the stress. Get some rest.

Positive thoughts

SLA
10-01-17, 18:57
You're over-analysing it.

People feel like that sometimes. We all do.

insideout20
10-01-17, 19:09
I know sorry yes that was the question. It's like my anxiety has just gone and I can't get or be anxious even though I am worried about this feeling right now because I can't remember feeling like this before I just don't have the racing heart etc. It just feels as though I have no emotion at all its not a nice feeling

---------- Post added at 19:09 ---------- Previous post was at 19:02 ----------

It's like when I feel.my heart on my chest I can't feel it beat as hard as usual, when I feel my pulose that feels normal

SLA
10-01-17, 19:10
Tiredness.

---------- Post added at 19:10 ---------- Previous post was at 19:09 ----------

And stop analyzing it, and do something else...

insideout20
10-01-17, 19:29
Yea I guess so. Scared when I'm. Anxious and moaning when I'm not lol just strange when you have been so anxious to have a day feeling like you are stoned

Fishmanpa
10-01-17, 20:23
Anxiety is like a campfire. When you're in the midst of a spiral the fire is burning bright and hot. When the flames die down, there's still a bed of red hot coals burning away just waiting for some more fuel. So you may "feel" you're not anxious but your body is on high alert and has a bed of hot anxiety coals inside just waiting to flare up. Just like a campfire, the hot coals of anxiety take a long time to finally go out.

Positive thoughts

insideout20
10-01-17, 21:52
I'm ok now. My heart rate is 60 bpm I can't remember the last time it was so low

Clydesdale Epona
11-01-17, 00:17
I'm glad to hear you're feeling better, but if you feel a bit down or odd just try and relax, drink some tea, listen to music, watch a favorite tv show, ect, trust me when i say over analyzing it will not help in any way or form, it will feed the anxiety, picture it like a child attention seeking? if you give them attention they're gonna come back and ask again because they know they can get away with it, but if you ignore them and put them on the naughty step, they'll eventually give in x

insideout20
11-01-17, 09:40
im back to normal again today ie anxious lol not had a panic attack just feel on the verge of one, last night was so weird just felt so relaxed and low heartrate, the only thing i took as a beta blocker at 8am that day and the night before i had this natural mix of herbs for sleeping, it had ht5p, ashwaganda etc in it

anyway we will see what today brings, the more i get used to this feeling the less anxious i will get then ill be in a place to deal with it, going to start trying to get back in shape this weekend

i never had any issues when i was in shape and eating healthy

SLA
11-01-17, 09:47
i never had any issues when i was in shape and eating healthy

There is your solution. :)