PDA

View Full Version : Diabetes fears

Constantfears
10-01-17, 23:07
So over the past few weeks I've had a handful of episodes involving tremors, sickness, sweating and upset stomach. Having finally seen my gp today he is super concerned about diabetes but I have to wait until next week for bloods. Now I can't sleep because I'm so panicked, what if I do have diabetes and something happens to me before its diagnosed? I'm so afraid. Please help

xBettyBoopx
11-01-17, 02:31
:bighug1::bighug1: So sorry that you're so afraid. We all I think know how that feels.

Why is your doctor super concerned about diabetes? Did he say why? I'm sure if he really was deeply concerned you could have had a blood test the same day.

I don't think I've heard of the symptoms that you are experiencing being diabetes but your doc should know. Meanwhile nothing's going to happen to you, try to take your mind off of it by doing other things, it works most times for me. I always play the games on here.

Take care

Constantfears
11-01-17, 21:53
I think it was mostly the tremoring that had him thinking it I'm not sure? I'm praying it's not that but at the same time I just wanna know. I haven't slept properly in days because I spent my nights awake with the trembling and sickness :(

Sphincterclench
11-01-17, 22:15
a simple prick of the finger to check blood sugar would be enough to tell something if there was immediate concern and A1C for longer looks back at blood sugar history. Ive had both and neither have been "holy cow" moments.