PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for allowing me to visit with you

RLR
12-04-07, 22:32
My time here has concluded and I wish to thank you for allowing me to spend time with you in trying to address your medical questions.

I leave you with a final caveat; Always remember that the Internet is the poorest source for evaluating medical concerns and should you develop symptoms that are unfamiliar to you, or that represent change from the normal course, my advice is to consult your primary care physician for direct evaluation and interpretation.

The Internet is, by contrast, an excellent source for support in cases where you have already been evaluated and the cause is determined to be benign, and yet you still have questions, concerns or even fears about the specifics of diagnostic tests or your diagnosis.

Finally, never accept medical "advice" from anyone other than a qualified medical practitioner. Opinions should always be welcome, but never rely upon a lay-person's interpretation of your concerns with regard to healthcare issues to determine any course of action or to disregard symptoms that concern you.

Best wishes.

angiebaby
12-04-07, 22:34
Thankyou RLR for all of your advice, it is much appreciated. Angiebaby.x

Piglet
12-04-07, 22:45
Many thanks.:yesyes:

Piglet :flowers:

nomorepanic
12-04-07, 22:45
RLR - I am trying to resolve this - will you work with me on it?

Brandy snap
13-04-07, 02:27
I feel very sad that this situation has occurred. I have never asked you anything myself in case I panicked at your diagnosis (I am a terrible worrier) but I read your replies to others every night. I do hope you reconsider. Brandy Snap

Cindy
13-04-07, 08:11
Thank you so very much for all your help and time

lass
13-04-07, 10:15
I am really sad that you won't be around to answer our concerns. You helped me enormously to get my symptoms into perspective and I am very grateful to you.

traciec39
14-04-07, 12:24
rlr
I dont know your reasons for leaving but i do wish you would stay.
Ive never as yet needed to ask you a question but i found that having you "near by" was such a comfort.
many thanks to you

honeybee3939
14-04-07, 12:27
Hi RLR

I do hope you will re-consider not leaving us, it would be a shame if you left:weep: .

Love

Andrea
xxxx

Piglet
14-04-07, 14:30
Re-reading this thread I'm not sure I understand why you are leaving us, at first I thought it was because it had only ever been a short-term trial thing???

I do hope something can be worked out if you are leaving for another reason.

Very best wishes Piglet :flowers: