PDA

View Full Version : Bruise worries!

Roosterruby
12-01-17, 09:12
Hi, there! Thank you so much for reading this- I am very worried! Today I went dancing and had a great time, but unfortunately I banged up my knees a bit (I'm a klutz!) and now they are covered in little bruises. I may also have a bruise on my tailbone! I am worried that these bruises will cause a blood clot or something!! Also, I am worried because I suffer from dermatillomania and picked at my face and scalp a bit tonight and am worried the swelling will impact me negatively combined with my bruises somehow! I'm so sorry to bother you with this worry, but my health anxiety gets the best of me!! Do you think I am in any danger? Thank you so much! I love this community!

---------- Post added at 09:12 ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 ----------

Also, I am a tad worried I banged my head while dancing and have a concussion! I do not remember doing so but I still fear!

Clydesdale Epona
12-01-17, 11:12
I think you'll be alright i bruise myself almost everyday and i've not come to any bad harm, i did go rollarskating once and fell on my butt three times(silly me :roflmao:) i ended up bruising and fracturing my tailbone and i still turned out alright, i also fell over one day when we were camping and got a concussion and trust me you'd know, even a mild one felt like a headbruise mixed with the worst migraine and vertigo you can think of x