PDA

View Full Version : New and panicky!

Cumberbatch75
12-01-17, 19:43
Hi everyone i have joined tonight. I think it's time i stopped trying to cope on my own and talk to people who understand what it's like to live with panic xx

venusbluejeans
12-01-17, 19:49
Hiya Cumberbatch75 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Clydesdale Epona
12-01-17, 20:06
Hi there cumberbatch.
I'm glad you've decided to talk to others, I hope you find the forum helpful, people tend to have a lot of good tips so I think you will benefit from being here x

Cumberbatch75
12-01-17, 22:36
Hiya Cumberbatch75 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Thank you so much for the welcome,i will have a good look at everything xx

---------- Post added at 22:36 ---------- Previous post was at 22:35 ----------

Hi there cumberbatch.
I'm glad you've decided to talk to others, I hope you find the forum helpful, people tend to have a lot of good tips so I think you will benefit from being here x

Thank you for the welcome,i really hope to find some help here xx

BikerMatt
13-01-17, 02:38
Welcome to the forum! You'll find plenty of helpful people here:D