PDA

View Full Version : Hello, I'm new here.

lucyellis14
12-01-17, 21:29
Hi,
My name is Lucy and I realised I had HA around two years ago. I felt like I had it under control for the most of last year, I say that, more the fact that I'd come to terms with my impending death and was learning to enjoy what was left of my life, (I just googled the words 'impending death' to make sure it was correct but then read an article about the signs that death is near and now I have triggered the fight or flight repsonse..Cool :wacko:) I put all my attention into a hobby so I was distracted until a couple of months ago when I saw a few posts on Fb of poeple dying, none that I knew personally but it just started it all off again and I feel it's out of control. I searched HA and came across this forum so Hey, this is me. Also I am a mother of two boys and a wife of two years.

venusbluejeans
12-01-17, 21:37
Hiya lucyellis14 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: