PDA

View Full Version : Freaking Out.

ww1399
13-01-17, 01:28
So about half an hour ago I was sitting on the floor and i reached for something and got a pain in my lower back that felt like someone stuck a screwdriver in my spine. I stood up and started blacking out and seeing stars so i laid down and started pouring sweat. After a few minutes I got up and told my mom but now I can't move without being in excruciating pain.

Is it normal to feel faint after something like this happening? Worried its anemia which is a symptom of leukemia.

Clydesdale Epona
13-01-17, 01:36
I wanna say its possibly a trapped nerve or pulled muscle? obviously i'm not a doctor so if you still feel the same in the morning(your morning because i know you're American lol) then you could always go see a doctor but i am almost 100% it will be something simply back related,
as far as feeling faint that could be a few things, from the anxiety/fear, getting up fast(when something happens pain wise the blood rushes from our head down so we already have temporary lack of blood flow to it) and also i feel the chances of Leukemia would be slim, if it ended up being anemia i'd put it down to simply being anemic x

ww1399
13-01-17, 01:45
Thanks for the reply. I just saw that any pain causes the heart rate to slow and can cause someone to blackout.

Fishmanpa
13-01-17, 01:47
So about half an hour ago I was sitting on the floor and i reached for something and got a pain in my lower back that felt like someone stuck a screwdriver in my spine. I stood up and started blacking out and seeing stars so i laid down and started pouring sweat. After a few minutes I got up and told my mom but now I can't move without being in excruciating pain.

Is it normal to feel faint after something like this happening? Worried its anemia which is a symptom of leukemia.

It sounds like pulled muscle or the like but if you're in that much distress, why would you go to urgent care or the ER? But the fact you're posting here, waiting on replies indicates you know it's not that serious.

Positive thoughts