PDA

View Full Version : Numbness in face

ceeper
13-01-17, 02:47
I looked up stroke symptoms because some of my facial muscles were feeling tight about an hour ago. Now it got worse since I read that and my face feels slightly numb and droopy, even though it really isn't drooping. It's very scary and bothersome, and I just wanted to make sure it wasn't TIA.

Fishmanpa
13-01-17, 02:57
The fact you're posting here and waiting on replies tells me it isn't sinister. If it was, you'd be at the ER by now ;)

Positive thoughts

Pythonian
13-01-17, 03:36
We all react differently, but facial numbness / pins & needles feeling is an anxiety symptom I have experienced many times. Best wishes.

Petesy
14-01-17, 14:14
I looked up stroke symptoms because some of my facial muscles were feeling tight about an hour ago. Now it got worse since I read that and my face feels slightly numb and droopy, even though it really isn't drooping. It's very scary and bothersome, and I just wanted to make sure it wasn't TIA.

This is one of my symptoms that can start of an apocalypse in my head.. I'm actually experiencing it right now left-sided i look in the mirror and I look fine but it feels numb from my eye to my cheek but their's numerous things this can be lacking in vitamin b can cause this and also too much vit b can cause it lol oh and also anxiety..

I've posted before about this take a look at my previous thread i was worried out of my mind :) and make doctors appointment to put your mind at rest... It's horrible i know.

Best wishes.