PDA

View Full Version : Bad H.A day - not sure if my worries are irrational or not?

Leah88
14-01-17, 07:39
So I had a trigger this week, a guy at my work ( only 29) went to the Dr's with a sore shoulder and was sent to the e.r with a collapsed lung. Turned out he had metastatic testicular cancer and is now deemed palliative. I keep hearing of people who have a sore back and end up with secondary cancer in their lungs. This is the fourth story I've heard with this occurring in the last year in people under 40.( in my town alone ) I'm focused on my right lung hurting at the moment which began when I had a bad bladder infection 8 months ago but the sore lung has never gone away. I was doing extreme calorie restriction ( to try and reduce my cancer risk) and my Dr said because I was not getting enough fluid during the fasting, this is what caused the UTI. My husband thinks my lung pain is probably because when I got super skinny I didn't have enough mid section body fat and probably just have a tear somewhere near Where my lung cavity meets my rib cage. I can't have an X-ray as I'm pregnant so I have to worry about this for the next few month with no diagnostic tests to reassure me. ( The lung pain started a few months before the pregnancy so it's not the cause) . Anyway thanks for listening. Anyone been too skinny and had lung pain as a result?