PDA

View Full Version : Cant stop worrying

Bree0817
14-01-17, 21:34
I've had a visible pulse pretty much all over my body for 3 months now. Its especially bad in my abdomen and left breast. I've had an echo and stress test that the cardiologist said was normal (that's literally all he said, he explained absolutely nothing and was in the room for less than a minute.) Im trying to move on and accept that my heart is fine but its just so scary to see it beating all the time and sometimes it rocks my body. Im overweight and could never see this before. I cant understand why this would be happening all of a sudden if nothing is wrong. I've had to keep talking myself out of making an appointment with another cardiologist. I have an appointment with a psychiatrist in 3 days to help with my anxiety. Until then I guess I'll worry myself crazy

Nzxt27
15-01-17, 04:20
Adrenline running through your body from worrying. If you got checked out then you need to learn to accept the answer from the DR. If you really think something is wrong with your heart get out and excersice some everyday. You would find out really fast if something was bad wrong.