PDA

View Full Version : Did I suffer a big anxiety attack today?

phil06
13-04-07, 17:14
Today I was out and worrying a little, I started to feel funny, weak and like I was going to faint and it got worse and I had to get a fizzy drink to make me feel better...I've not had one of these attacks before did worrying bring it on and does it sound like it was just anxiety?

I managed to continue what I was doing today and I felt a bit better, at first I wanted to go home but I managed to stay in the situation.

Does anybody else get this? I felt like I was going to die and because it was Friday the 13th I felt like something bad was going to happen which I think made it worse.

honeybee3939
13-04-07, 18:01
Hi Phil

Sounds to me like anxiety, I had exactly the same thing happen to me today while ironing, i thought i was going to pass out. I get these feelings alot, what i tend to do is distract myself. Today i started singing and i ran up and down the stairs a couple of times and the symptoms went away.
I can under stand how you must have been feeling.
Well done for staying in the sittuation and coping so well !:) :)

Proud of you hun !

Hugs
:hugs: :hugs:
Andrea
xxxx

fed up with it
13-04-07, 20:29
Hi i am getting this as one of my main symptoms, weak feeling with a faintness. horrible.

ricochet
13-04-07, 22:26
Hi Phil

certainly sounds to me like anxiety. i get the symptoms you are describing and sometimes they stay with me for days on and off......horrible.

Seems to ease off if i lay down on top of my bed and do some deep breathing.

Be safe
Rich

stulee09
02-03-17, 23:14
If u feel like your getting clustrofobic and hard to breath plus u feel that you can't move then your having a panic attack and can last for upto 45mins if its bad so that's the time u need to speak to a doctoramd explain that you think your suffering from panic attacks and see what help they can give you because the expirience of having panic attacks is not a nice expirience and can be helped with cognative behavioral therapy and medication