PDA

View Full Version : Would this mean I'm fine?

Benisfked123
16-01-17, 11:54
At the start when I realised I wasn't myself and was experiencing symptoms I was extremely worried (as you would) and I had some blood tests done and ecgs etc.. the ecgs picked up some palpitations but it wasn't to do with a heart attack or anything as they would of told me (I hope). Anyway so they said my blood tests are fine and I shouldn't worry, but now I'm going for a brain scan that my therapist booked me just to "rule out" everything. Guessing this is so they can for definite say I'm okay and that it's an anxiety disorder? If my brain scan shows nothing wrong. Would this mean I'm fine as I've had blood tests and a brain scan? Or is there any further tests I can do to check myself?
Thanks x

Aaronc217
18-01-17, 00:17
well I'm not a doctor but i would say that they will do all the test they think are necessary and will let you know everything they will want to check for. When i was diagnosed with anxiety they just did blood work and that was it. No-one besides your doctor knows the detailed plan set out for your recovery but if they say the brain scan is clean and leave it at the anxiety then you'll have your answer.