PDA

View Full Version : Kind of hello

owenjames
16-01-17, 15:15
I am kind of new here. I was here before under a slightly different name but a long time ago ..... so long in fact I have forgotten my details.

Anyway I have ups and downs and am having a rather frightened self-loathing down at the moment so I have popped back in here because I know the sharing and support can help.

So hello everyone again!

SLA
16-01-17, 15:19
Kind of welcome!

Good to see you. What is the source of the self-loathing?

owenjames
16-01-17, 15:22
Kind of welcome!

Good to see you. What is the source of the self-loathing?

I'm not absolutely sure to be honest. I am pretty stressed this time of year and this tends to lead me to be anxious and with this goes a feeling of being rubbish at everything I do plus a conviction everything will turn out for the worst. I sense disaster around very corner.

I am old enough and ugly enough to know this stuff has all happened and gone through my brain before and will do again but it makes it no less unpleasant.

venusbluejeans
16-01-17, 15:22
Hiya owenjames and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: