PDA

View Full Version : hy all plz help

male1990
16-01-17, 16:28
so october last year had the usaull heart attack pains whch made me panic to the hostpital 3 times on each time ecg chest xrays bloods all normal. last ecg test i had was november and was clear and bloods and another chest xray which were absoutly fine. so after that i learned to live with the on off chest pains arm aches numbness. there not as bad but worse wen i am on my own or not doing anything. i suffer from anexity disoder. just wonderng i haave been having these pains for months now if it was a heart attack would i not be here buy now. all docs have told me its anexity and all tests have found nothing its just the pains do my head in. pain is about 4 out on 10 scale and when i am up and about i can barely feel them when i drink alcohol its complenty goes most of the time..ITS JUST HARD TO BILIEVE ITS ALL DOWN TO THIS ANEXITY

---------- Post added at 16:28 ---------- Previous post was at 16:25 ----------

will just ad these pains started in 2015 summer time on and off till now

had about 6 ecgs full bloods xrays . usually last a period then dissapear then come back months later

KrazyK
16-01-17, 16:53
Firstly :hugs:

I know its hard to believe its the anxiety. On more than one occassion I have believed I was having a heart attack/stroke/mini stroke. But I have now learnt when my GAD is bad I get awful heart palputaions which give me aching n numbness down my left arm.

Unfortunatly I have no advice on how to control it but just know your not alone. I think heart palputations are quite common with different types of anxieties as I have read so many things over the years about people with similar issues. (And no it doesnt always get picked up as its random jumps and when your being monitored are more likely to be stable)

I guess try and find what is triggering it to happen can help as if you know your having an axious day and it happens you can link the two together.
Hope you find some relief from it soon xx

male1990
16-01-17, 18:27
thanks for reply. yeah i get the palps on and off aswell there horrible. erm i guess if it was a heart attack i would be in real pain and not be able to breath or something?

yeah i worry about everything currently worrying about a lump on my groin which i found but have had checked and they say its a cyst but i just cant accept it.

its horrible aint it. hate my anexity but its good to know it is anexity. i think i wuoud be more worried if i was having all theses pains and didint have aneity becasue there would be no cause..

xx