PDA

View Full Version : Fear of having MS

MatheusAgostin
16-01-17, 17:08
Recently I visited my aunt who has MS and stopped walking and seeing. Right after that, I looked up for some symptoms, and some of them I think I have. I go urinate every hour and I have some muscle spasms from time to time. This is since last year. After that, I became fearful and cannot do anything else. :(
Can someone relieve me somehow?

I also got some feeling of ants crawling on my whole skin after the fear came.

Sphincterclench
16-01-17, 21:40
As someone with MS, those symptoms alone wouldnt get a Neuro to talk to you.

MY anxiety rises when I see people I know ailing or passing away but I can tell you based on what youve said you have 0% chance of having MS.

Nzxt27
16-01-17, 21:46
I fear the same thing. I have twitches all over everyday. Aches and pains. My twitches go from legs to arms within seconds of each other.

Hancock
17-01-17, 13:31
Twitches can be caused by a multitude of benign things including (and most importantly) stress and anxiety.

MS typically presents with incredible clinical weakness (one part of the body, or one side of the body just stops working because it is numb and there is no sensation), or vision loss. I know two people with MS and one lost his vision completely pre diagnosis and one couldn't get out of bed one morning because his left side had gone completely slack.