PDA

View Full Version : Hi! Help with a travel!

amislynis
16-01-17, 21:39
Hi everyone! So I'm new here! I have had anxiety for about 8 years. It started after I had my daughter, a surgery gone bad! I have gotten over it for the most part but now it only bothers me when I travel. Whenever I leave the house to go somewhere over night I'm good until it's time to go to bed. As soon as I lie down my mind starts going crazy and a panic attack sets in! It's gotten so bad that now I don't even want to go anywhere overnight because I anticipate it's going to happen. Why am I letting them overtake my life?!? My husband and I leave for Mexico Wednesday and I'm already thinking about how I'm scared to go to sleep the first night because I'm going to have a panic attack?! :( I have Xanax to take but I'm even questioning what if it doesn't work? Why am i putting myself through this?!? Anyone else have this problem or any suggestions to help me get through this. Thanks all. I'm so glad I found this group! I'm loving reading all this help so far

venusbluejeans
16-01-17, 21:47
Hiya amislynis and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: