PDA

View Full Version : So i somehow lost all rationality.

Clydesdale Epona
17-01-17, 00:18
Anxiety often intrigues me in many ways and one of the most interesting I find is that we can be rational about many things but sometimes its almost like something over takes over and I just lose it :doh: I was carrying my laptop up the stairs when I hit it off the doorframe and it came back around only to hit me right above the left eyebrow, I kinda stayed calm for a few seconds but now I have a headache where I hit it and it just feels heavy/tingly and after that my mind instantly went off on how I can't sleep because I'll fall into a coma. I managed to slightly pull myself out of it by reminding myself that I did fall over once and hit it much much worse but that thought is still nagging at me that I shouldn't sleep and I'm wondering its because I'm tired? I feel like when you're really tired you don't have much anxiety tolerance but its kind of ironic because its also going to keep me up :wacko:
Its a riot sometimes I swear lol

Catherine S
17-01-17, 00:29
If that's all it took to put us into a coma we'd all be in big trouble! I'd have word with Karen if I were you, she's not being very nice to you is she :lac: Altogether now..shut up Karen!!

ISB ☺ x

Clydesdale Epona
17-01-17, 00:32
If I'm being nice to Karen(I shouldn't but I'm just a kind person :roflmao:)
I woke up at about 7 this morning and i had to go all the way to Southampton and back from 10:30-20:00 pm so I think I got overtired and i've kind of just let her do what she wants oops x

Catherine S
17-01-17, 00:34
It happens alot when we're tired. You're doing really well, so i'm telling Karen to do one on your behalf.

ISB x

Fishmanpa
17-01-17, 00:39
"So i somehow lost all rationality."

On the contrary, the fact that you recognize this is irrational is light years ahead of where you were.

Positive thoughts