PDA

View Full Version : Right testicle is twice the size of left, along with solid pea sized lump in scrotum

LuLuLime
17-01-17, 04:12
The lump isn't attached to anything. I'm not sure how long I've had this. I'm just freaking out a bit. I know testicle cancer is a young man's disease.

PanickyGuy
17-01-17, 05:23
What did the doc say? If you haven't gone to the doctor yet, I would advise to do that first.

GlassPinata
17-01-17, 06:02
Maybe it is a Varicosele. My ex husband had that. He felt a lump & thought it was cancer, but it wasn't.
Best of luck.

Fishmanpa
17-01-17, 13:41
The lump isn't attached to anything. I'm not sure how long I've had this. I'm just freaking out a bit. I know testicle cancer is a young man's disease.

You just noticed that one was twice the size? I would think that would be painfully obvious. I'm not one for running to the doc but I would have that checked out.

Positive thoughts

Colicab85
17-01-17, 14:36
I would definitely suggest that you see a doctor just to be certain.

However, we all have on ball thats bigger than the other. Some have one thats MUCH bigger than the other.

Don't assume the worst

axolotl
18-01-17, 10:50
If the lump's not attached to the testicle it's probably suggests it's not something to worry too much about but I would definitely go to the doctor for them to check it out (don't worry about embarrassment, to a doctor it's hardly any different than looking down someone's throat). A GP will tell you very quickly if it's something that needs further investigation.

TimeSoup
18-01-17, 11:06
You really ought to go to the doctor and here's why: your condition is probably begning, but let's sail for the worst case scenario: testicle cancer. I may be the infamous C word but it's THE MOST CURABLE of them all, with a recovery rate of more than 90%. So it would be very silly not to adress that problem ASAP and let things get worse when there's treatment even for the worst case scenario.