PDA

View Full Version : .....sigh.....

bingjam
17-01-17, 21:38
I'm honestly so angry at myself for how bad I've let my anxiety get.... yet again

I've started sleeping for very little at night over the past week as I'm just so anxious, I have to get up at 5.30 am in the week and i don't fall asleep till gone 3am.

I keep having a weird feeling as I'm falling asleep, it's almost like I stop breathing and wake myself is gasping for breath, so I'm terrified I'm just going to stop breathing whilst I'm asleep, so obviously I'm struggling throughout the day, I keep getting myself worked up that I'm tired, but worry that the tiredness is something else, my head always feels full and sort of pressurey (yes I'm aware it's not an actual word )
My heart palpitations have started again, which again is making me think it's all related...

Sixpack
17-01-17, 22:39
Pretty. Whacky what an anxious minds do to thought processes and to bodies.

Dave1
18-01-17, 00:26
Hi BJ, Hi 6P,

Hahaha, I'm whacky too! :wacko: I once got that same lack of breathing feeling as I was falling asleep. Luckily it only lasted about 2 nights. I put it down to fear of sleeping. So when I started to go to sleep I think I got a moment of panic which woke me up again. I get tired because of insomnia, and I too worry the tiredness is caused by illness instead! I don't have a pressurey head though - so I'm not as whacky as you! :) :)