PDA

View Full Version : Excited to join

Chasingmyowntail
18-01-17, 06:36
Hi all,

Thanks for having me. Ive been a lurker of forums like this one and StuckInADoorway. Figured I'd finally join tonight after an episode of anxiety tonight.

Just wish I could be calm and chill out. It's hard being such an anxious person. :unsure:

venusbluejeans
18-01-17, 06:49
Hiya Chasingmyowntail and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Bigboyuk
18-01-17, 09:23
:welcome: Chasingmyowntail to NMP hey you are here now and the good thing is you aren't alone with your anxiety either, so enjoy the forums Cheers

Clydesdale Epona
18-01-17, 12:39
The forums are a very helpful and nice place so i hope you find it useful :) x

Chasingmyowntail
18-01-17, 16:11
:welcome: Chasingmyowntail to NMP hey you are here now and the good thing is you aren't alone with your anxiety either, so enjoy the forums Cheers

Hey Bigboy, I really appreciate that. :) Thanks for the support and warm welcome!

---------- Post added at 09:11 ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 ----------

Thank you guys for the welcome, glad to join!

Bigboyuk
18-01-17, 16:31
Hey Bigboy, I really appreciate that. :) Thanks for the support and warm welcome!

---------- Post added at 09:11 ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 ----------

Thank you guys for the welcome, glad to join! Hey that's ok it's what this forum stands for Supporting each other :) You take care

TysonHolly
19-01-17, 02:27
Hi and welcome!

DoraFlora
22-01-17, 16:00
Hi all,

Thanks for having me. Ive been a lurker of forums like this one and StuckInADoorway. Figured I'd finally join tonight after an episode of anxiety tonight.

Just wish I could be calm and chill out. It's hard being such an anxious person. :unsure:

You are so right. It can often be so hard being such an anxious person. As others have said, you are not alone. (which I personally find both comforting and disheartening. Horrible to know so many others feel this way too)

Hope you find some things here that work!

-Dora