PDA

View Full Version : First post

Claire Wales
19-01-17, 13:15
Hi
My name is Claire I'm 40. I've had panic attacks since 1996 and been fully agoraphobic since early 1997. I'm going through a really bad time. I'm so scared of everything.

venusbluejeans
19-01-17, 13:30
Hiya Claire Wales and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

aprilmoon
19-01-17, 14:52
Hi Claire and welcome to NMP :welcome:

DoraFlora
22-01-17, 16:02
Hi Claire,

I am so sorry you are having such a rough time. Do you have access to resources such as supportive family? Therapists? (some offer remote sessions via skype)

I hope you find things here that can help you find ways to gradually open up your life a little more. This is a good bunch of people.

-Dora

bottleblond
21-05-17, 17:59
Hi Claire

Welcome along!. :hugs:

I was agoraphobic for many years but I'm now doing so well. If there is any advice I can give you, take all the support offered to you. Do you have a CPN etc?.

Lisa
x

Bee84
21-05-17, 19:08
Hi :D Claire is one of my favourite names. I'm also agoraphobic so I completely understand the situation. I hope you get the support you need here.