PDA

View Full Version : Anxious for no reason?

ww1399
19-01-17, 16:09
Not sure if this is the correct place to post this but this is the only section I've ever posted in.

Today and yesterday I have felt anxious for absolutely no reason. Not worried about my health or anything else for that matter.

Have you ever felt like this? I mean, it's better than being anxious for a legitimate reason, but it just feels different.

Kuatir
19-01-17, 16:10
Yeah, very often.

Now I just accept it and carry on.

Ljj44577
19-01-17, 18:06
I have felt that way several times. Just recently, I went on a trip in a different state. It was overshadowed by these constant feelings of dread and anxiety. It eventually goes away.

Sphincterclench
19-01-17, 18:17
for about the past week I have had this overwhelming sense of impending doom. Nothing specific, no particular illness, just a sense that my time is over and any moment I will drop. I clearly need a therapist and have an appointment but until then I am just going to have to accept that there are days that will exceed my psych meds.

Doubt it helps much but your not alone.

Be well.

Dave1
20-01-17, 18:21
It's good news for me - when my health anxiety is clearing up I go through a stage of anxiety that's about nothing.

Fishmanpa
20-01-17, 18:42
Anxiety is like a campfire. When you're in the midst of a spiral the fire is burning bright and hot. When the flames die down, there's still a bed of red hot coals burning away just waiting for some more fuel. You not feel anxious but your body is still on high alert and has a bed of hot anxiety coals inside just waiting to flare up. Just like a campfire, the hot coals of anxiety take a long time to finally go out.

Positive thoughts