PDA

View Full Version : Bone hard lump next to the mons pubis area.

Leslie735
19-01-17, 18:51
Before I begin, I'm seeing my doctor on the 8th of February but needing someone to calm me down beforehand. I actually found this lump a few weeks ago, thought maybe it was a lymph node but I now realize its a bit too far from the groin to be a lymph node. Anyway, I'm a 32/female, 2 kids by csection (incase that is relevant). This lump feels like a tiny pea and its bone hard, doesn't move, smooth, painless. It is located right next to that fatty pad area (mons pubis). It feels like a boney over growth on my pubic bone or something. I actually have one on my ankle so that is why I think it feels the same. I'm so scared its a sarcoma or something like that. :( I'm trying SO hard not to let my anxiety spiral but I can feel it starting as I'm feeling the lump a lot and starting to google. :weep:

nhelen79
19-01-17, 18:56
hi Leslie735,
sending warm wishes to you. Is there anyway you can move your doctor appointment sooner so that you can be assured faster? the waiting is the hardest part because we imagine the worst first.

Leslie735
19-01-17, 18:57
hi Leslie735,
sending warm wishes to you. Is there anyway you can move your doctor appointment sooner so that you can be assured faster? the waiting is the hardest part because we imagine the worst first.

Unfortunately no, I'm a new patient to this practice so that was the soonest I could get in. :( I'm so scared. :(

Mello
06-05-17, 08:30
Hi, just wondering what the outcome was? Found a similar lump last night and trying to keep my grip on reality but failing!
Be really grateful if you got back to me

Thanks

Mello

Leslie735
11-05-17, 16:24
Hi, just wondering what the outcome was? Found a similar lump last night and trying to keep my grip on reality but failing!
Be really grateful if you got back to me

Thanks

Mello

I'm sorry your having the same anxiety. I went to my doctor about a week later and she said it was from scar tissue from having my csections.