PDA

View Full Version : Ache type pain in ribs ! Scared of heart problems now

Lockey1995
19-01-17, 22:35
Hey,

So I've had a shit day today I'd say I've had intrusive thoughts all day which have been stressing me out anyway the first time was watching a video on YouTube had a drink of chocolate milkshake when I finished that I've got like a dull ache like pain in the middle just a bit lower than the middle of my chest and a little underneath I've had it twice since once upstairs on the computer and just after I've had something to eat it's sort of on and off not constant it'll sometimes rage up for a few seconds then settle a bit.

I'm terrified incase it's my heart slowing down or something

bingjam
19-01-17, 22:42
Hi. .. not sure if i have the same thing. No I've noticed when I'm more stressed then usual/ higher anxiety. I have a ache in the left did of my ribs (just about my boobs) and i worried when I first had it but realised afterso long of having it it always happened when I was more stressed.
It's not painful but it's noticable..
I've have been told it's all related to stress

Fishmanpa
19-01-17, 22:50
Did you follow up with that phone call about the CBT?

Positive thoughts

Lockey1995
19-01-17, 23:41
Yes i did im in i think in 2 weeks time he's posted a new appointment. At this stage It's terrible i literally have no life left it's taken everything including my confidence the worst of it all has been intrusive thoughts today.

Not sure what the pain was it's gone a bit now i did keep burping bits but i doubt it was trapped wind that was stuck for over a few hours it was sort of smack bang in the middle of my ribs and felt dullish and achy. I was scared because my moms side of the family has heart history although my mom did say my dad was a prolific smoker he died at 35 of a heart attack that's why I'm worrying :(

Fishmanpa
19-01-17, 23:42
Yes i did im in i think in 2 weeks time he's posted a new appointment.

Great! Good going. Let us know when you have the definitive date!

Positive thoughts

Gary A
20-01-17, 00:45
Yes i did im in i think in 2 weeks time he's posted a new appointment. At this stage It's terrible i literally have no life left it's taken everything including my confidence the worst of it all has been intrusive thoughts today.

Not sure what the pain was it's gone a bit now i did keep burping bits but i doubt it was trapped wind that was stuck for over a few hours it was sort of smack bang in the middle of my ribs and felt dullish and achy. I was scared because my moms side of the family has heart history although my mom did say my dad was a prolific smoker he died at 35 of a heart attack that's why I'm worrying :(

That just sounds like a bit of indigestion to me. :shrug: