PDA

View Full Version : About Lizzie

LizzyAnnie
22-01-17, 03:00
Hi,
I'm a 57 year old female, married and a mother of grown children. Also a grandmother.

I recently started working about 5 years ago? and I love every second of it.
Well, that's not true.
I love most of my job/career. Some parts are boring but that's the same for everyone isn't it?

I don't know what I'm looking for or why I signed up to become a member.
Maybe because I want to be a part of something and this is my way of being a part your community.

I push people away easily. Too easily.

Do you know, I wonder .... pause...I wonder what would happen if i didn't push people away too easily. Maybe I should make it harder for me to push people away.

That would involve trust?

Anyway,
I like to write.

Noivous
22-01-17, 03:03
Welcome Lizziie! You're among friends here. We're not easily pushed away lol.

N.:)

LizzyAnnie
22-01-17, 03:10
Hi Noivious.
What does your name mean if I may ask. Nervous with a Jewish accent from New Jersey or random letters maybe?
anyway, thank you.

'...To love at all is to be vulnerable...'

venusbluejeans
22-01-17, 03:24
Hiya LizzyAnnie and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Noivous
22-01-17, 07:38
Hi Noivious.
What does your name mean if I may ask. Nervous with a Jewish accent from New Jersey or random letters maybe?
anyway, thank you.

'...To love at all is to be vulnerable...'

Haha! Though I'm not from NJ, yes it's Nervous with a New Jersey accent...or should I say New Joisey?

N.