PDA

View Full Version : New Guy Here

NM33013
22-01-17, 13:50
Hello,
First let me say, I have had nothing but amazing experiences here this far. You all seem like a very fine group and I am honored to be a part of it.

I'm from the US...work full time, married to my beautiful wife for almost four years now. I suffered from anxiety about a decade ago, then coached myself to leaving it behind me successfully...until now. Luckily, I stumbled upon this site and forum and believe it's an excellent tool for someone like me. We need to be able to converse. We know each other's pain.

I'm very happy to be here and hoping I can shed some light to someone's situation and have someone do the same for me. Thank you all and God bless.

venusbluejeans
22-01-17, 13:57
Hiya NM33013 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

NM33013
22-01-17, 13:58
Hiya NM33013 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Thank you for the warm welcome. I will definitely take a look at them.

DoraFlora
22-01-17, 15:15
Hello & Welcome & sorry you have to be here ;)

Since you battled through it before, I hope at least there is some solace there knowing it CAN be done and you have your own experiences of previous success to cheer you on.

-Dora

NM33013
22-01-17, 21:45
Hello & Welcome & sorry you have to be here ;)

Since you battled through it before, I hope at least there is some solace there knowing it CAN be done and you have your own experiences of previous success to cheer you on.

-Dora

Thank you!