PDA

View Full Version : Very worried, cold symptoms and ALS

maltahypo
22-01-17, 17:42
Hi guys,

i have had a recurring almost to constant blocked nose with watery eyes for 3 months. Could this be some kind of Cancer as i am really worrying, like not sleeping and not eating.

Also, my left arm/shoulder aches and have like some tingling in my 3rd and 4th fingers, and i am so worried it could be ALS onset, although my arm/shoulder aches i still can lift heavy things.

Please someone, do you get this?

Josh1234
22-01-17, 19:14
shoulder aches and tingling arent ALS symptoms, so why are you telling yourself they are? It's like saying toe pain is a brain tumor symptom.

nivekc251
22-01-17, 19:19
Aches and sinus infections? Yes I do. You need to go see an ENT and see if he or she can give you some relief with your sinuses. As for your arm ALS is about failing not feeling. If you can wipe your ass with the arm you are ok lol.its not a sensory nerve disease it's a motor disease. It disables communication between the motor nerves and the brain. So tingling and arm pain is not a symptom. Also I had a bad sinus infection 2 years ago for 3 months I was miserable. After 4 rounds of antibiotics failed to get the job done I used a neti pot with distilled water DO NOT USE TAP WATER. it knocked it out after about a week. I hope you get to feeling better!

Mummybee
22-01-17, 23:25
Could your congestion and watering eyes be allergies? Try some antihistamines

maltahypo
23-01-17, 00:28
Thanks a lot for replying. I really appreciate it.

Hancock
23-01-17, 03:13
Failure nor feeling. My muscles are constantly sore. And your sinus issues don't correlate with cancer or als. Neither do aches and pains. You're fine.