PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone newbie here

sunbrite
22-01-17, 22:12
Hello all.... ... I suffer from very bad anxiety which just comes from nowhere, and really cannot control it. I have had it for yeasrs now ever since marriage separation. Just thought would quickly introduce myself, and also maybe get a little advise on how to be less anxious while travelling overseas on my own. I'm very nervous about everything. Thank you, and have a great day to everyone.

venusbluejeans
22-01-17, 22:18
Hiya sunbrite and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

DoraFlora
23-01-17, 15:35
Hi Sunbrite,

There are a few posts around here about travel and about anxiety that comes seemingly out of nowhere.
Hopefully you can find some tips from the experiences of others

Sometimes if we are able to put into one sentence or break it down we can work on a thought that counters that.

Sometimes anxiety is about retraining our brains. That takes work. It's something I am personally working on right now.

-Dora