PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to say

Nzxt27
22-01-17, 23:19
Just wanted to say I hope everyone has had a better weekend then me. We had to put down our family dog of 10 years today. I been spending past 3 days and nights with her. She helped me through so much this past year with my anxiety. She would always try to cheer me up when I was really down. She was the best dog I have ever known and I don't think I will meet a better dog in my lifetime.

She was my baby and she use to sleep by me every night. It all happened so fast she seemed fine Thursday then Friday it went down hill and got to where she couldn't even hold herself up and I would sit by her for hours. Trying to comfort her. I only slept 5 hours last night I kept trying to check on her.

I just hope she knew I was there for her. I tried to be by her when she was down because she was always beside me when I was down

Sorry for rambling on health anxiety forums just wanted to hope everyone had a much better weekend then me. :(:(

Catherine S
22-01-17, 23:34
That's so sad, i'm sorry you lost your friend in this way. Hold onto the memories :woof

ISB :hugs:

Nzxt27
22-01-17, 23:46
That's so sad, i'm sorry you lost your friend in this way. Hold onto the memories :woof

ISB :hugs:

Thanks it's been a rough day. Makes me realize we waste so much time and energy worrying over stuff we think might be wrong with us when in reality when it's your time to go it's your time to go

God knows he took a good one today he is crying with me ( its raining ). She always hated the rain and storms she would want to hide under my desk.

Catherine S
22-01-17, 23:53
You're so right about perspective, when something like this happens in our lives, it puts everything in its place.

Be kind to yourself
ISB x

Jillinpa
23-01-17, 00:00
I'm so sorry about your dog :(

Nzxt27
23-01-17, 00:05
I'm so sorry about your dog :(

Thanks. She was such a great dog.

shaka
23-01-17, 00:06
So sorry :hugs:

Nzxt27
23-01-17, 00:11
So sorry :hugs:

Yeah she lived. Good spoiled life. I just wasn't ready to give her up.

BikerMatt
23-01-17, 00:21
Nothing worse than loosing a loving pet!
I'm really sorry for your loss!

Nzxt27
23-01-17, 01:23
Nothing worse than loosing a loving pet!
I'm really sorry for your loss!

Thanks. I don't think I will ever get over it. Maybe one day I will see her again in heaven.

BikerMatt
23-01-17, 01:49
Thanks. I don't think I will ever get over it. Maybe one day I will see her again in heaven.

I believe you will.

I have a house full of pets, and would never have it any other way.
I still think about all the pets I've loved and lost.

Best Wishes NZXT

Nzxt27
23-01-17, 02:09
I believe you will.

I have a house full of pets, and would never have it any other way.
I still think about all the pets I've loved and lost.

Best Wishes NZXT

Thanks. Pets are so loyal compared to most people.

Hancock
23-01-17, 02:11
I just hope she knew I was there for her. I tried to be by her when she was down because she was always beside me when I was down

That's so awesome, and I'm sure she knew and loved you for helping her pass on more easily and with comfort. That's a beautiful thing. Death is a difficult thing, and watching it take someone or something you love is hard. A lot of people would rather turn away and try to ignore that it's happening. Proud of you for putting down your own fears and comfort, and being by her side.

She's chasing balls in doggy heaven now and having the time of her life. And whenever you get sad, and you're not sure if you believe in something after, just remember this: scientifically, energy cannot be created or destroyed. Everything she was is still out there, somewhere in this universe, and she's still loving you even though she's not physically with you.

Much love, thanks for posting. Don't apologize for sharing something like this with our little community.

Nzxt27
23-01-17, 02:46
That's so awesome, and I'm sure she knew and loved you for helping her pass on more easily and with comfort. That's a beautiful thing. Death is a difficult thing, and watching it take someone or something you love is hard. A lot of people would rather turn away and try to ignore that it's happening. Proud of you for putting down your own fears and comfort, and being by her side.

She's chasing balls in doggy heaven now and having the time of her life. And whenever you get sad, and you're not sure if you believe in something after, just remember this: scientifically, energy cannot be created or destroyed. Everything she was is still out there, somewhere in this universe, and she's still loving you even though she's not physically with you.

Much love, thanks for posting. Don't apologize for sharing something like this with our little community.

Thanks for the response. I won't lie it was hard and still is very hard. I'm not even at home now because it doesn't feel the same without her there. I'm staying the night with my mom. i miss her so much

Fishmanpa
23-01-17, 02:57
Thanks. Pets are so loyal compared to most people.

http://rlv.zcache.com/svc/view?realview=113694228205437895&design=0c5a3e3a-efb2-44dc-bd9f-4126b599aa44&rlvnet=1&size=18x24&max_dim=180&hide=bleed%2Csafe%2Cvisible%2CvisibleMask

Positive thoughts

swajj
23-01-17, 08:43
She knew you were there for her. I'm sorry you lost your pet. I have lost a few and it is heartbreaking.

MyNameIsTerry
23-01-17, 11:10
Really sorry to hear you've lost your dog. She was a beauty.

It's hard now, only time will help to heal but try to remember she knew she was loved and she would have loved you unconditionally too. You did what you had to do to ease her pain, she would know & trust you.

Remember the good times you had. Your life was much better for her being in it and you did the same for her.

KeeKee
23-01-17, 12:28
Sorry you have lost your beloved pet. I have 3 cats and they are like family members. It's very hard to understand the love we can have for our animals if you've never had a pet of your own.

Nzxt27
23-01-17, 13:04
Thanks for all the replies.

DoraFlora
23-01-17, 16:06
I absolutely understand how a pet can be a source of comfort and companionship and I am so sorry you feel without that now.
I hope you are able to find something else in your life that helps ground you.

We just lost a family kitty cat 2 weeks ago.

Big hugs to you

-Dora

Fishmanpa
23-01-17, 16:33
I just wanted to express my sorry for your loss. Recently on Facebook, a cat group I belong to had a string of posts about the loss of their pets.

I've had pets all my life and I went a very long time not having one until I got Socrates. By far, of all the animals I've had throughout my life, this booger has become a part of my heart as well as my wife's. He is the most sensitive, intuitive and intelligent cat I've ever been around. When I was sick and now with my wife, there's no doubt whatsoever he has a 6th sense and offers love and comfort. If my wife goes to lay down due to not feeling well, he's right there next to her. When I was recovering from cancer, he was either laying with me or always within eye shot. When Marcia was in the hospital, I would come home from visiting and he would be happy to see me then proceed to search the house looking for "Mommy". Then he would come and lay with me offering comfort and companionship.

He's 6 years old and we have quite a few years left but just the thought of losing such an amazing furry friend and creature is difficult.

I'm sorry for you loss. Sending healing and as always...

Positive thoughts

Nzxt27
23-01-17, 17:04
I just wanted to express my sorry for your loss. Recently on Facebook, a cat group I belong to had a string of posts about the loss of their pets.

I've had pets all my life and I went a very long time not having one until I got Socrates. By far, of all the animals I've had throughout my life, this booger has become a part of my heart as well as my wife's. He is the most sensitive, intuitive and intelligent cat I've ever been around. When I was sick and now with my wife, there's no doubt whatsoever he has a 6th sense and offers love and comfort. If my wife goes to lay down due to not feeling well, he's right there next to her. When I was recovering from cancer, he was either laying with me or always within eye shot. When Marcia was in the hospital, I would come home from visiting and he would be happy to see me then proceed to search the house looking for "Mommy". Then he would come and lay with me offering comfort and companionship.

He's 6 years old and we have quite a few years left but just the thought of losing such an amazing furry friend and creature is difficult.

I'm sorry for you loss. Sending healing and as always...

Positive thoughts

Thanks fishmanpa. It means a lot

MyNameIsTerry
24-01-17, 00:13
I absolutely understand how a pet can be a source of comfort and companionship and I am so sorry you feel without that now.
I hope you are able to find something else in your life that helps ground you.

We just lost a family kitty cat 2 weeks ago.

Big hugs to you

-Dora

Sorry to hear you have lost your cat, Dora. :hugs::flowers:

DoraFlora
24-01-17, 20:15
Sorry to hear you have lost your cat, Dora. :hugs::flowers:

Thank you so much.
She was a 15-year-old sweetie. :)