PDA

View Full Version : Lil scared it could be serious

Jmat93x
23-01-17, 02:58
Just now I had a random sharp pain near my appendix several times it came in random moments shortly after one another, then shortly after I passed wind.

I'm scared it could be appendicitis as my health anxiety is making me very scared and stressed and causing the acid in my stomach to act up over this and I don't want to wake my boyfriend up over this matter.

If anyone can help me that'd be great

Thankyou

I do have ibs and I am on tablets called colpermin

ServerError
23-01-17, 03:10
You wouldn't be worrying about waking your boyfriend up if you had appendicitis. It's excruciatingly painful and would, in all likelihood, make it too painful for you to even post on here.

You'd know something was seriously wrong and would be dialling 999 (or having it dialled for you) without any question.

Stecakes
23-01-17, 03:55
Appendicitis pain is excruciating
Sounds very typical of trapped wind

The Googlepocalypse
23-01-17, 20:53
Hi JMat, sorry to hear you're having trouble. As has already been said, Appendicitis is excruciating and you definitely wouldn't even be able to post about it if that were the case!

It's definitely not uncommon to have sharp pains, dull aches and general discomfort with IBS and acid reflux and anxiety often makes these pains feel even worse!