PDA

View Full Version : Neck pain/pressure in head

RVP
23-01-17, 06:47
Hi guys, for about 3 weeks now the left side of my neck has been aching me, presumably from sleeping I'm guessing..but it hasn't gotten any better and the pain has been radiating to the back of my neck, just under where the head starts under the two bumps on the back of the head.

Anyways this has kick started my HA off again and I've been thinking what if this, what if that, could it be this etc..

Also for around a week I've been getting constant pressure headaches, or pressure in the head, this can be from the top of my head, pressure on my forehead, pressure on my temples and back of the head, so essentially my whole head. I'm pretty sure it gets worse in the evenings and specifically when I lie down.

I've been a bit of a state recently, my HA is the highest it's ever been in the last 2 years and I feel like I'm slowly drifting back to how I was, which is what I don't want!!

These two things are worrying me though, as now I'm assuming they are related and the norm pops up, brain cancer, brain tumour, bleeding in brain, neck cancer etc.

Any reassurance would be greatly appreciated, please.

Mummybee
23-01-17, 07:04
When my HA is up my migraines increase in frequency.
It's more likely that these headaches are from the muscular/skeletal problem with your neck, and your increased level of stress.

RVP
23-01-17, 10:10
When my HA is up my migraines increase in frequency.
It's more likely that these headaches are from the muscular/skeletal problem with your neck, and your increased level of stress.

I hope so..but I hope it's not anything to worry about. I've got to say my left ear seems to feel more blocked than usual,,l especially when I swollow I can feel it crackle sometimes, and my tinnitus has also been a lot louder than normal to the point it's really noticeable.

Im currently at work now and my head feels like it's stuck in a vice..Pain on both temples and forehead. Nothing I'm doing seems to be working at the moment.