PDA

View Full Version : Does this look like white spots on tonsils?

AJF
23-01-17, 15:55
I have enclosed an image of my tonsils. Please don't open if you are tickled stomached or don't want to see an image of tonsils.

I've had a sore throat for a few days, swollen glands since start of Dec and a lingering cough for 3 weeks. Does this look like white spots or is this how things should look? I don't want to waste a Dr's appt if someone needs it more than me. My throat is burning and I'm feeling pretty miserable..

Thanks

AJF

Gary A
23-01-17, 16:10
I have enclosed an image of my tonsils. Please don't open if you are tickled stomached or don't want to see an image of tonsils.

I've had a sore throat for a few days, swollen glands since start of Dec and a lingering cough for 3 weeks. Does this look like white spots or is this how things should look? I don't want to waste a Dr's appt if someone needs it more than me. My throat is burning and I'm feeling pretty miserable..

Thanks

AJF

Can't see your tonsils in that image I'm afraid.

AJF
23-01-17, 16:30
Oh drat I've uploaded the wrong pic. The correct pic won't upload as file is too big.

Fishmanpa
23-01-17, 16:37
It doesn't matter with the pic. No one can diagnose either way. There have been several posts describing a nasty bug going around. Based on what you're "saying" it sounds like got the same thing going on. If you're feeling ill and it's not getting better, there's nothing wrong with a doctor visit. Even if it's viral and you have to ride it out, at least you'll know and there are some OTC meds out there that can help with symptoms.

Positive thoughts

axolotl
23-01-17, 16:42
You could always get a pharmacist to have a quick look if you don't fancy a GP's appointment straight away.