PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety Zone exiles

Totallyphobic
23-01-17, 16:52
How many here joined recently from the former site just curious. As a former member myself this was my user name there can you post your former user name and name here I would love to reconnect with some of you.

Thank you

venusbluejeans
23-01-17, 16:59
Hiya Totallyphobic and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Noivous
23-01-17, 17:19
Why did that site shut down? Anyone know? Never joined but would read it on occasion.

Fishmanpa
23-01-17, 18:03
Why did that site shut down? Anyone know? Never joined but would read it on occasion.

From what I understand, it was in-fighting between the owner and mods. Near the end, there were no mods at all and no new members coming on board due to that issue and no one to verify them. I guess the owner just had enough and shut it down. I read a post at Anxiety-Central (http://www.anxiety-central.com/index.php?/topic/6129-what-happened-to-anxiety-zone/) (which was started by AZ refugees). One of the owners of that site gave a more detailed explanation. Many AZers came here and joined there as well.

Positive thoughts

AntsyVee
24-01-17, 03:52
:welcome:

FYI: There was a lot of in-fighting between the "work on your anxiety" advisers and the "just give reassurance" advisers.

Noivous
24-01-17, 08:09
Well that's too bad. Hey their loss is our gain. Welcome to all former AZ members!:welcome: