PDA

View Full Version : Long time lurker

The Googlepocalypse
23-01-17, 23:01
Hello everyone, been on and off the website for a few years and thought i'd sign up since quite a few of the topics discussed have been helpful to me. Currently battling severe health anxiety and have been for many years, waiting to see the psychiatrist and thought that interacting with others going through similar problems would be a good way to keep myself grounded.

I've diagnosed myself with all kinds of cancer and diseases over the years and even in the past few months and if any of it were true I should just hand myself in to researchers right now because i'm a walking miracle!

Anyway, thanks for listening and hopefully some of my experiences will be of use to someone out there!

venusbluejeans
23-01-17, 23:12
Hiya The Googlepocalypse and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

DoraFlora
24-01-17, 19:11
I love your handle/name! How true for so many of us, that googling leads to the end of the world... hahaha

Sometimes I like to remind myself that of all the things I have self diagnosed with, which one has actually gotten me? Meaning the time I thought I had "A", but then I thought I had "B", and then it turned into "C"... and so far none of the alphabet has taken me down.
So my track record there is not so reliable (thankfully)

There are quite a few threads on healthy anxiety (some triggering maybe and some really helpful). I hope you find stuff here you can connect with