PDA

View Full Version : Something odd hapenned today

PanickyPolly
15-04-07, 16:36
OK here's the thing...I felt happy today for about two hours. I knew it wouldn't last and it hasn't but for two hours I felt happy. I haven't felt happy in years. Gawd knows what brought it on but something did. I was finally brought back down to earth with a huge bump when someone I am trying to avoid and who stresses me out sent me a text message and it remided me of what I haven't got...friends. Instead I have people who stress me out. But anyway for two hours I was happy.

honeybee3939
15-04-07, 16:49
Hi Polly

:) :) :) :) :) pleased you manged to be happy today !
think we all should all take more time been happy with ourselves!

Love
:hugs: :hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

Coni
15-04-07, 19:49
Hi Polly,

glad to hear you felt happy today...I know you think 'it was only two hours' but its a great start :yesyes: !

hopefully you'll have another two hours soon and gradually it'll get longer and more frequent...its a great feeling isnt it...like the clouds have parted and the sun breaks through (how poetic...or just plain cheesy lol :D !)

you do have friends Polly, you have lots of friends here!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

luv Coni X

skylight2007
15-04-07, 20:31
OK here's the thing...I felt happy today for about two hours. I knew it wouldn't last and it hasn't but for two hours I felt happy. I haven't felt happy in years. Gawd knows what brought it on but something did. I was finally brought back down to earth with a huge bump when someone I am trying to avoid and who stresses me out sent me a text message and it remided me of what I haven't got...friends. Instead I have people who stress me out. But anyway for two hours I was happy.

:yesyes: Hiya there Poll, just had to reply to this!!!! so you felt happy!!!!during that time were you feeling relaxed? I mean were you aware of your thoughts at all? That feeling of happiness is wonderful and I am so happy you have felt that feeling. I am sure your gonna have this feeling a lot more in the future and it will last longer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! always add to your positive feeling with a positive ending!!!! it will last, it feels good!!! I like feeling happy!!!!

I hope this makes sense , but when I regained my confidence and my self esteem about the way I use to feel, for some reason I was no longer surrounded by people who only gave off negative vibes!!! hope that makes sense!!!!

:yesyes: Sky

PanickyPolly
16-04-07, 13:56
thanks for the replis guys...I'll tell you my perhaps even biggr news now shall I? I'm in the process of looking at holidays. 6 months ago I couldn't walk down to the shop now I'm looking at holidays. I'm still suffering big time with paranoia, dilusions and depersonalisation but I'm going on holiday I hope. That could be what is making me happy.

hoppipolla
16-04-07, 14:20
hiya! that's so fantastic about the holiday and also really nice your mind is taking little breaks and feeling better. i find having something to look forward to in the future really helps as well, feeling like you have a life surrounding you and a place to fit into. small steps are good and gradual reshaping of things like i said in my PM :)

take care and don't lose hope, keep trying and keep discovering more about what you feel makes you happy :)

nomorepanic
16-04-07, 22:19
Polly

Wow - well done and great news on the holiday too :yesyes: :yesyes:

clickaway
16-04-07, 22:45
Almost gonna say "well, two hours happiness is an initial chink at the armour", then I scroll down and you are looking at holidays!

Great to hear you sounding and acting positive!:)